Keysight / Agilent 6673A System DC Power Supply, 0 to 35 Vdc, 0 to 60 A, 2000 W
The 6673A is part of the 667x series of 2000 Watt, single output, power supplies, with an internal GPIB interface and SCPI programming. These models provide many talker/listener functions including remote programming of voltage and current with readback of actual measured output values. 16 supplies can be connected to one GPIB interface via a serial link connection.
- 0 to 35 Vdc
- 0 to 60 A
- Programming accuracy: Voltage 0.04% + 35 mV, Current Voltage 0.1% + 40 mA
- Load regulation: Voltage 0.002% + 1.2 mV, Current 0.005% + 4 mA
- Ripple & noise (rms/p-p): 800 µV / 9 mV
- Auto-parallel up to five units
- Outputs can be connected in series
- Programmable over-voltage and over-current protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Discrete Fault Indicator/Remote Inhibit (DFI/RI)
- Self-test occurs at power-on from an GPIB command
- User definable power-on state
- VXI plug & play drivers
- 191 to 250 Vac; 47-63 Hz operation
- Weight: 62 lb; Size: 133 mm (5.25 in)H x 426 mm (16.75 in)W x 640 mm (25.2 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.