Keysight / Agilent 6690A System DC Power Supply, 0 to 15 Vdc, 0 to 440 A, 6600 W
The Agilent 6690A provides low output ripple and noise; analog control of output voltage and current; fan-speed control to minimize acoustic noise; as well as built-in measurements and advanced programmable features.
The 6600W, GPIB, single output 6690A is a dependable solution that delivers high power with low noise and is highly accurate, offering excellent reliability and performance for demanding, high-power applications in manufacturing test and long-term burn-in.
- 0 to 15 Vdc
- 0 to 440 A
- Programming accuracy: 0.04% + 30 mV
- Load regulation: 0.002% + 1.1 mV
- Ripple & noise (rms/p-p): 2.5 mV / 25 mV
- Auto-parallel up to three units
- Outputs can be connected in series
- Programmable over-voltage and over-current protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Discrete Fault Indicator/Remote Inhibit (DFI/RI)
- Self-test occurs at power-on from an GPIB command
- User definable power-on state
- VXI plug & play drivers
- 180 to 235 Vac; 47-63 Hz, 3-Phase operation
- Weight: 113 lb; Size: 222 mm (8.75 in)H x 426 mm (16.75 in)W x 675 mm (26.6 in)D
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.