Keysight / Agilent 8114A High Power Pulse Generator, 100 V / 2 A
The Agilent 8114A 100 V/2 A pulse generator helps you maximize test efficiency as the key to reducing time to market without compromising the quality of your product. It shortens characterization and test time by providing:
- Fast, clean positive or negative pulses up to 100 V at frequencies up to 15 MHz
- User-definable limits for voltage, current and duty cycle
- TLL input: allows the output to be enabled or disabled
- Transitions <12 ns for high impedance source into 50 Ohm load. Baseline 0V.
- In 50 Ohm/50 Ohm mode, the maximum voltage is 50 Vpp with transitions <7 ns
Option 001 = Variable Baseline ±25 V
- Single-Channel High Power Pulse Generator
- 15 MHz
- 50 Vpp 50 Ω / 50 Ω
- Max. Amplitude 100 V (HI-Z/50 Ω)
- Max. Current 2 A (HI-Z/50 Ω)
- Voltage, Current, and Duty Cycle Protection
- Optional Baseline Shift of ±25 V - Option 001
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.