Keysight / Agilent 8970B Noise Figure Meter, 10 MHz to 1600 MHz
The 8970B noise figure meter allows for easy, accurate, and repeatable measurements from 10 to 1600 MHz. The 8970B can be used with the 346 or 347 family noise sources. Low instrument uncertainty and automatic second-stage correction make it possible to make accurate noise figure readings, even for low-gain devices. The instrument has special measurement modes for mixer measurement and is capable of controlling external local oscillators and the 8971C noise figure test set.
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 1600 MHz (to 2047 MHz with option 020)
- Noise figure measurement range: 0 to 30 dB
- Instrument uncertainty: ±0.1 dB
- Noise figure resolution: 0.01 dB
- Gain measurement range: -20 to >+40 dB
- Simultaneous noise figure and gain measurements
- N(f) RF input connector; BNC(f) noise source drive
- X-Y plotter output
- 100, 120/220, 240Vac +5% -10%; 48-66 Hz operation
- Weight: 40 lb; Size: 143 mm (5.7 in)H x 425 mm (16.75 in)W x 467 mm (18.4 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.