Keysight / Agilent E3616A DC Power Supply, 0 to 35 Vdc, 0 to 1.7 A, 60 W
The Agilent E3616A 60 watt power supply is used when you need a hefty power supply for your bench with clean, stable power. In addition to constant current and constant voltage modes, you get adjustable overvoltage protection, remote analog programming, front/rear output terminals and remote sensing that automatically compensates for voltage drops.
- Voltage output: 0 to 35 Vdc @ 0 to 1.7 A
- Load & line regulation: <0.01% + 2 mV
- Ripple & noise (v/i): <200 µVrms, <1 mVpp / <0.02% + 1.0 mA
- 60 W Single output
- Constant voltage (CV) and Constant Current (CC) modes
- Front and rear output terminals
- Auto-parallel, Auto-series and Auto-tracking operation
- 10 turn voltage and current adjust potentiometers
- Overvoltage protection, remote analog programming, and remote sensing
- 104 to 127 Vac; 47-63 Hz operation
- Weight: 12.1 lb; Size: 91 mm (3.6 in)H x 213 mm (8.4 in)W x 373 mm (14.7 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.