Keysight / Agilent E4417A RF Power Meter, Programmable, Dual Channel
The E4417A Dual Channel EPM-P Series Power Meter, is designed for peak, average, peak-to-average ratio and time-gated measurements, using the E9320 peak and average power sensors. The EPM-P series power meters operate with the E-series E9320 family of power sensors for peak, average and time-gated power measurements. The E4417A also operates with the existing 8480 series, E-series CW and the E9300 range of power sensors for average power measurements
- Frequency Range: 9 kHz to 110 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Power range: -70 dBm to +44 dBm (100 pW to 25 W) sensor dependent
- Resolution: to 0.001 dB
- 20 Msample/s per second sampling rate for reliable continuous and single shot measurements on wide bandwidth signals
- Time-gated and free run power measurements
- Free 'Analyzer Software' software for complete pulse and statistical analysis
- 8 pre-defined wireless configurations (GSM, EDGE, NADC, iDEN, Bluetooth, IS-95 CDMA, W-CDMA and cdma 2000)
- Automatic selection 85-264 Vac; 47-440 Hz operation
- Weight: 9 lb; Size: 89 mm (3.5 in)H x 213 mm (8.5 in)W x 348 mm (13.7 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.