Keysight / Agilent E4980A 200 Precision LCR Meter, 20 Hz to 2 MHz, DCR Measurement
The E4980A precision LCR meter provides the best combination of accuracy, speed, and versatility for a wide range of component measurements. Offering fast measurement speed and outstanding performance at both low and high impedance ranges, the E4980A is the ultimate tool for general R&D and manufacturing test of components and materials. LAN, USB and GPIB PC connectivity enhances your design and test productivity.
Option 001 Power and DC Bias Enhancement - Increases test signal voltage and adds the variable DC bias voltage.
Option 200 provides Rdc measurements.
- Test frequencies: 20 Hz to 2 MHz, with 4-digit resolution in any range
- 0.05% basic accuracy with superior measurement repeatability at low and high impedance
- Built-in 40V DC Bias (when ordered with Option 001)
- DCR Measurement (Option 200)
- High-speed measurements: 5.6 ms
- 201 points list sweep
- Versatile PC connectivity (LAN, USB and GPIB)
- 90 to 264 Vac; 47 to 63 Hz operation
- Weight: 5.3 kg; Size: 103.8 mm H x 367.4 mm W x 388.7 mm D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.