Keysight / Agilent E9304A Average Power Sensor, 9 kHz to 6 GHz, -60 to +20 dBm
The E9304A wide dynamic range diode power sensor measures average power over the frequency range 9 kHz to 6 GHz and power range -60 to +20 dBm. This sensor is ideal for very low frequency (VLF) power measurements.
- Low frequency coverage (9 kHz to 6 GHz) for EMC/EMI test applications such as the radiated immunity test (IEC61000-4-3)
- High sensitivity (-60 to +20 dBm) and fast measurement speed to reduce the time taken to calibrate radiated field uniformity and EMC/EMI test receivers
- High maximum power specification: 320 mW (+25 dB) average, 20 Vdc
- Low SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Flat calibration factors
- Calibration factors stored in EEPROM
- Fast measurement speeds, up to 400 readings per second with the Agilent E4416A
- Measure transmitter power and receiver sensitivity at Very Low Frequency (VLF) to microwave frequencies
- Compatible with EPM (new N1913A/ 14A, E4418B/ 19B), EPM-P (E4416A/ 17A) and P-series (N1911A/ 12A) power meters
- 1 year standard warranty
- Shipping Weight: 2 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.