Keysight / Agilent M1970E Waveguide Harmonic Mixer, 60 to 90 GHz
The M1970E waveguide harmonic mixer is an un-preselected mixers designed to extend the frequency range of high-performance signal analyzers (N9040B UXA, N9030A PXA, N9020A MXA, and N9010A EXA) for millimeter-wave applications up to 110 GHz.
Embedded with smart features, the smart mixers provide the most efficient test setup and measurement accuracy that's needed in demanding mixer application test environment. These smart mixers use a simple USB plug and-play connection that can automatically configure the UXA, PXA, MXA and EXA to detect the specific mixer connected, then download conversion loss data and automatically compensate for local oscillator path loss. Therefore, it greatly shortens the overall start up operation and technically improves the overall DANL and TOI of your test systems with excellent conversion loss and amplitude accuracy. Waveguide : WR-12. Equivalent Flange: UG-387/U.
- Frequency Range: 60 to 90 GHz
- LO Input Frequency Range: 9.42 to 12.56 GHz
- Maximum Conversion Loss: 27 dB
- Calibration accuracy (nominal) ±2.2 dB
- Input SWR (nominal): 2.6
- Waveguide: WR-12
- Equivalent Flange: UG-387/U
- Automatic amplitude correction and transfer of conversion loss data through USB plug and play features
- Automatic LO amplitude adjustment to compensate for cable loss (up to 3 m or 10 dB loss)
- Auto-detect mixer model/serial number when used with the N9040B UXA, N9030A PXA, N9020A MXA and N9010A EXA signal analyzers: - Automatic setting of default frequency range and LO harmonic numbers - Automatic LO alignment at start up
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.