Keysight / Agilent N1912A P-Series Dual Channel Average Power Meter
The N1911A/N1912A P-Series power meters are LXI Class C compliant, designed for high performance measurement of wireless signals such as WiMAX, LTE and radar. Predefined settings in the P-Series power meters enable effective capture of unpredictable wireless signals, with their high burst rates and fast, time-varying power levels.
When used with the N192XA wideband power sensors, the N1911/12A P-Series power meter provides a measurement frequency range from 50 MHz to 40 GHz with an internal zero and calibration capability.
- Frequency range of 9 kHz to 110 GHz (sensor dependent)
- 30 MHz video bandwidth
- Single shot real time capture at 100 Msample/s per second
- Key Measurements: - peak, average, peak-to-average ratio, rise time, fall time and pulse width
- 22 Predefined formats: WiMAX, DME, HSDPA, etc.
- One screen view for pulse measurement analysis: Auto Scale, Auto Gate, Rise/Fall Time, Duty Cycle, etc.
- Internal Zeroing and Calibration while connecting to the DUT
- BenchVue software enabled
- LXI-C Compliance
- Average triggering for average power measurement
- Versatile connectivity with USB, LAN and GPIB standard
- Compatible with the industry standard 8480 and E-series sensors which provide a wide dynamic range from -70 to +44 dBm, and a frequency coverage from 9 kHz to 110 GHz
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.