Keysight / Agilent N3300A Electronic Load Mainframe, 1800 W, 6 Slot
The N3300A is a full-rack width mainframe with 6-slots that accepts combinations of N330x user-installable load modules (150 W to 600 W) for easy system configuration and future reconfiguration. The N3300A holds up to six N3302A, N3303A, N3304A, and N3307A load modules, or up to three N3305A and N3306A load modules, allowing up to 1,800 watts of total maximum power.
A single GPIB address is all you need for complete control and read-back of all load modules within a single N3300A mainframe. The N330xA Series of DC electronic loads provides fast operation and the accurate programming and read-back needed for high-volume DC power supply test systems.
- Wattage: 0 to 1800 W
- Slots: 6
- Stable operation down to zero volts
- Built-in pulse waveform generation with programmable amplitude, frequency, duty cycle and slew rate
- Full protection from over-current, over-voltage, over-power, over-temperature, and reverse polarity
- Trigger for external synchronization
- Parallel units in constant current mode for higher power
- Electronic calibration
- GPIB and RS-232 control of current, voltage and resistance and read-back of current, voltage, and power
- VXI plug&play drivers
- 100-250 Vac; 48-63 Hz operation
- Weight: 38 lb; Size: 177.8 mm (7.0 in)H x 426 mm (16.75 in)W x 625 mm (24.6 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.