Keysight / Agilent N6705C DC Power Analyzer Mainframe, 600 W, 4 Slots
The Keysight N6705C DC power analyzer gives you productivity gains for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the device under test (DUT). The N6705C DC power analyzer has the capabilities of up to four advanced power supplies - a digital multimeter (DMM), scope, arb, and data logger.
The N6705C DC power analyzer eliminates the need to develop and debug programs to control a collection of instruments - all functions and measurements are located on the front panel. Get even greater control and analysis functions by incorporating Keysight PathWave BenchVue BV9200 control and analysis software, or Keysight's 14585A control and analysis software.
The BV9200 PathWave BenchVue control and analysis software has an updated user interface, new advanced data analysis features, and automation capability. When automated bench setups are necessary, the N6705C is fully programmable over GPIB, USB, LAN, and is LXI compliant.
The Keysight N6705 DC power analyzer is a mainframe that has four slots to accept one to four DC power or load modules. Each DC power or load module takes one slot, except for the N6750 high-performance autoranging and N6760 precision power modules that are ≥300 W, and N6792A which occupy two slots. This modular design gives you the flexibility to mix and match over thirty different modules to create a solution optimized to meet specific test requirements. (order modules separately).
- Ammeter accuracy: Up to 0.025% + 8 nA; up to 18 bits
- Arbitrary waveform generator function: Bandwidth up to 100 kHz, output power up to 500 W
- Data logger function: Measurement interval from 20 µs to 60 seconds, with a maximum of 500 M readings per second
- Scope function: Digitizes voltage and current up to 200 kHz, 512 kpts; up to 18 bits
- Voltmeter accuracy: Up to 0.025% + 50 µV; up to 18 bits
- Maximum Total Output Power (= Sum of Total Module Output Power): 600 W when operating from 100 - 240 VAC input
- Ideal for R&D, design validation, and manufacturing
- Sources and measures DC voltage and current into your DUT
- Combines 1 to 4 DC Power Supplies, DMM, Oscilloscope, Arb waveform generator, and Datalogger in 1 integrated instrument
- Flexible, modular system: Lets you mix and match power levels and performance levels to optimize your investment
- Meets RoHS Compliance
- Connect via GPIB, LAN, or USB
- Fully compliant to LXI Class C specification
- Universal AC input: 100-240 VAC, 50/60/400 Hz
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.