Keysight / Agilent N6950A Advanced Power System - DC Power Supply, 0 to 9 Vdc, 0 to 100 A, 1000 W
The N6950A Advanced Power System (APS) power supply is ideal for automated test equipment (ATE) applications where high performance is critical.
- Accelerate test-system throughput with industry-leading speed
- Capture your DUT's current profile with accurate measurements
- Parallel N6900 supplies up to 10 kW with equal current sharing among paralleled supplies
- Reduce your ATE development time and cost with highly integrated capabilities
- Create the configuration you need: easily add optional and advanced capabilities
- Add full, 2-quadrant operation to any APS power supply with the N7909A APS power dissipater unit (optional)
- Versatile I/O: LAN (LXI Core), USB, and GPIB
- Voltage: 0 to 9 V
- Current: 0 to 100 A
- Power: 1000 W
- Output ripple and noise: 1 mV
- Load regulation: 0.5 mV; 8 mA
- High power density, 1.0 kW in a 1U package
- Over- and under-voltage and current protection
- LAN (LXI Core), USB, and GPIB interfaces all standard
- AC input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60/400 Hz. NOTE: AC mains circuits rated at 100-120 VAC cannot supply enough current to power either the 1kW or the 2kW models when operated at their full rated output power. When connected to a 100-120V AC mains, the instrument turns off the output and sets either the CP+ or PFstatus bit when the output power exceeds 700W.
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.