Keysight / Agilent N7026A AC/DC High Sensitivity Clamp-On Current Probe, 150 MHz
The N7026A is a 150 MHz bandwidth, active current probe for InfiniiVision and Infiniium oscilloscopes. The probe features wide and flat bandwidth (DC-150 MHz), lower noise (<250 µArms), and wide input range (up to continuous 30 Arms or non-continuous 40 A peak). This enables you to measure down to 1 mA/div, giving you a much more accurate view of your low-level signals.
For accurate measurement with a clamp-on current probe, degaussing and eliminating the offset error is critical. The degauss and calibration button located on the probe makes removing any residual magnetism and unwanted DC offset quick and easy. The probe can either be powered directly by the InfiniiVision and Infiniium AutoProbe interface, measuring up to 15 Apeak, or it can be powered by an external AC adapter, measuring up to 40 A peak.
The N7026A is ideal for capturing transient current signals, such as those found in high frequency digital circuits, ICs, motor controllers, in switching power supplies, inverters, and current amplifiers driving inductive loads.
- Wide bandwidth: DC to 150 MHz
- High sensitivity: down to 1 mA/div
- Lower current measurement capability with high signal to noise ratio
- With external AC adapter: 40 Apeak non-continuous, 30 ADC, 30 Arms continuous
- Without external AC adapter: 15 Apeak non-continuous, 5 ADC, 5 Arms continuous
- Demagnetization (degauss) and offset calibration button on probe for easy access
- Compatible with high impedance AutoProbe interface
- Shipping weight: 4 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.