Keysight / Agilent U1810B USB Coaxial Switch, DC to 18 GHz, SPDT
The U1810B is USB-powered SPDT coaxial switch, operating from DC to 18 GHz. The unique combination of excellent RF performance with the convenience of USB connectivity presents an invaluable alternative for users to optimize the efficiency of their test systems. No additional power supply is required and the Type-N common input connector provides a rugged and robust connection with the instrument ports.
- Frequency Range: DC to 18 GHz
- SWR: DC to 4 GHz: < 1.15, 4 to 12.4 GHz: < 1.25, 12.4 to 18 GHz: < 1.40
- Insertion loss (dB, max): 0.3 + (0.6/18)f, where f is specified in GHz
- Isolation (dB, min): 90 - (30/26.5)f, where f is specified in GHz
- Life: 2 million cycles
- Switching time: 25 ms
- Common Connector: Type N (male)
- Port 1/Port 2 Connector: SMA (female)
- USB plug-and-play eliminates the need for additional power adapters or drivers, simplifies complex switching and saves time
- Excellent insertion loss repeatability of 0.03 dB to 1 million cycles, 0.1 dB to 2 million cycles, ensures accuracy and reduces calibration cycles
- Long operating life of 2 million cycles, reduces cost-of-test and ensures reliability of the test system life expectancy
- Excellent isolation typically > 70 dB at 18 GHz, minimizes cross-talk between channels to ensure signal integrity
- Instant switch toggling via the push-button on the casing
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.