Keysight / Agilent U2065XA 053 100 USB Power Sensor, 10 MHz to 53 GHz, -70 to +20 dBm
The U2065XA USB power sensor features a wide dynamic range of -70 to +20 dBm enabling accurate power measurements of very low signal levels for a broad range of applications such as wireless chipset, power amplifier and module manufacturing, satellite payload testing, test system or instrument calibration, and radar pulse parameter measurements. The U2065XA takes up to 50,000 super-fast readings per second (in fast/buffer mode/ average mode), allowing test engineers to increase test throughput capacity and reduce cost of test especially in high volume manufacturing environments such as mobile chipset manufacturing.
- Frequency Range of 10 MHz to 53 GHz
- Wide dynamic range of -70 to +20 dBm
- Fast real time measurement of 50,000 readings/sec
- Variable Sampling Rate 1M samples/sec and Long Memory 1M samples data storage
- Real-time measurement with zero dead time to ensure every single continuous pulse is measured
- Average mode time-selectivity function allows full dynamic range for average and time selectivity average power measurements
- Internal zero and automatic calibration saves time and reduces measurement uncertainty
- 2.4 mm (male) Connector (Option 100)
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.