Magna-Power XR 5-600/380 Programmable DC Power Supply, 0 to 5 Vdc, 0 to 600 A
The Magna-Power PQA III 5-600/380, 3.3 kW programmable DC power supply offers both master/slave parallel and series operation. This enables two or more power supplies to be placed in parallel for increased output current or in series for increased output voltage. With master/ slave operation, power supplies operate at near equal voltage and current.
PQ SERIES III power supplies can operate as a voltage source or current source depending on the control settings and load conditions. If the power supply is operating as a voltage source and the load increases to a point beyond the current command setting, the power supply automatically crosses over to current mode control and operates as a current source at that setting.
The PQ SERIES III power supplies can be configured through the front panel for different applications. The power supply can be programmed to have its control functions accessible from the front panel, rear connector, or through RS232 communications. Sensing can be established at the output terminal of the power supply or through a rear terminal block for sensing at the load. A smart remote sense detector checks whether or not sense leads are present eliminating the potential of uncontrolled operation. An external interlock can be set to enable operation only when an external connection is made. Even calibration has been simplified with front panel access to calibration digital potentiometers.
PQ SERIES III power supplies incorporate an optically isolated feedback system. The result is that all user interface circuitry is referenced to earth ground -- not the negative terminal of the power supply. This enables users to connect external circuitry without concern of ground loops or voltage breakdown..
- Voltage: 0 to 5 Vdc
- Current: 0 to 600 A
- Output Power: 3000 W
- Ripple (0-20 MHz): 50 mVrms
- Output ripple (rms): Voltage 5 mV, Current 30 mA
- Line Regulation Voltage mode: ±0.004% of full scale; Current mode: ±0.02% of full scale
- Load regulation: Voltage mode: ±0.01% of full scale; Current mode: ±0.04% of full scale
- Series and parallel master/slave operation
- High dielectric withstand: 2500 Vac
- 50 Hz to 400 Hz input frequency
- All user interface circuitry referenced to earth ground
- OVT and OCT shutdown standard
- Automatic V/I crossover
- RS232 interface with SCPI commands
- Front panel potentiometers for stepless rotary control
- Front panel calibration • User friendly controls and indicators
- Remote Interface Software with self- teaching features
- Drivers: Certified LabWindows/CVI and LabVIEW for GPIB, Serial, and TCP/IP communications
- Load dependent air cooling
- High power factor
- CE Mark
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- 3 Phase, 380/415 Vac; 50-400 Hz operation
- Weight: 74 lb; Size: 5.25 in H x 19.0 in W x 24 in D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.