Megger / Biddle 247002 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter, Biddle
The 247002 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter is a highly accurate instrument proving simple, practical, and reliable low resistance measurements in the field. The 247002 is also ideal for production quality control, engineering, and development applications. It operates on the four-wire measurement principle, thus eliminating lead and contact resistances. The 247002 features a internal battery and charger for maximum portability.
The 247002 provides an extra range, 0 to 599.9 µΩ, for applications requiring 0.1 µΩ resolution. It also features a current-reversing switch to average out any voltage offset in the test sample. Captive wing nuts are also standard. The 247002-11 features Input voltage protection against accidental overvoltage up to 30 volts.
- Resistance range: 0 to 59.99Ω in 6 ranges:
0 to 599.9 µΩ
0 to 5.999 mΩ
0 to 59.99 mΩ
0 to 599.9 mΩ
0 to 5.999 Ω
0 to 59.99 Ω
- Resolution: 0.1 µΩ on the 599.9 µΩ range
- Accuracy: ±0.3%
- Digital readout
- Current range: 1 mA to 10 A
- Connectors: wing-nut binding posts
- Power source: rechargeable batteries with internal charger
- Weight: 12 lb; Size: 300 mm (12.0 in)H x 160 mm (6.0 in)W x 250 mm (10.0 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.