Megger / Biddle DLRO10 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter, Biddle
The DLRO10 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter iis a fully automatic instrument, selecting the most suitable test current up to 10 A d.c. to measure resistance from 0.1 µΩ to 2000 Ω, on one of seven ranges. The instrument is built into a strong, lightweight case that is equally at home in the field or in the laboratory. Light enough to be worn around the neck, it is small enough to be taken into areas that were previously too small to access. The DLRO 10 uses a large, bright 4 1/2 -digit LED display. Normally, measurements are made with forward and reverse currents to cancel the effects of any standing voltages across the test sample.
- Resistance range: 0.1 µΩ to 2000 Ω in 7 ranges:
0 to 1.9999 mΩ
0 to 19.999 mΩ
0 to 199.99 mΩ
0 to 1.9999 Ω
0 to 19.999 Ω
0 to 199.99 Ω
0 to 1999.9 Ω
- Resolution: 0.1 µΩ on the 1.9999 mΩ range
- Accuracy: ±0.2%
- Digital readout
- Current range: 1 µA to 10 A
- Power source: rechargeable batteries with internal charger
- *NOTE: Test Leads Sold Separately
- Weight: 2.6 kg; Size: 220 mm H x 100 mm W x 237 mm D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.