Polar Toneohm 950 Multilayer Shorts Locator
The Polar Instruments Toneohm 950 is a versatile troubleshooting tool used to diagnose the presence of short-circuits or faulty devices on PCB's. The 950 utilizes Vectored Plane Stimulus techniques to provide fast and accurate location of shorts on both bare and loaded PCB's. The Toneohm 950 provides a completely non-invasive means of measuring PCB track current without requiring the circuit to be cut or broken.
- Track resistance ranges: [Ω], 200 mΩ, 2 Ω, 2 kΩ, 20 kΩ
- Track current ranges: 200 mA, 2 A, Trace
- Track voltage ranges: 2 mV, 20 mV, 20 V
- Plane shorts indication: tone, uncalibrated meter and fault direction arrows
- Plane stimulus output voltage: 550 mV maximum
- Display: Backlit LCD
- 115, 230 Vac (±10%); 50 or 60 Hz operation
- Weight: 7.7 lb; Size: 150 mm (5.9 in)H x 305 mm (12.0 in)W x 275 mm (10.8 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.