Stanford Research SR540 Optical Chopper
The SR540 Optical Chopper is designed to handle all your optical chopping requirements - from simple measurements to dual-beam and intermodulation experiments. The SR540 has a 4-digit frequency display, front-panel frequency control, analog voltage frequency control and two reference outputs with selectable operating modes. Two anodized aluminum blades are provided: a 5/6 slot blade for frequencies up to 400 Hz, and a 25/30 slot blade for frequencies up to 3.7 kHz. Reference outputs are provided for frequencies corresponding to each row of slots, as well as the sum and difference frequencies.
- Chop frequency: 4 Hz to 400 Hz (5/6 slot blade), 400 Hz to 3.7 kHz (25/30 slot blade)
- Frequency stability: 250 ppm/°C (typ.)
- Frequency drift: <2 %, 100 Hz < f < 3700 Hz
- Phase jitter (rms): 0.2° (50 Hz to 400 Hz), 0.5° (400 Hz to 3.7 kHz)
- Frequency display: 4-digit, 1 Hz resolution and accuracy
- Frequency control 10-turn pot with 3 ranges: 4 Hz to 40 Hz, 40 Hz to 400 Hz, 400 Hz to 3.7 kHz
- Single and dual beam experiments
- Sum & difference reference outputs
- Bolt clamp or rod mounting
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.