Stanford Research SR780 Dynamic Signal Analyzer, Dual Channel, dc to 102.4 kHz
The SR780 Dynamic Signal Analyzer combines high performance and low cost in a full-featured package. It offers 102.4 kHz dual-channel FFTs with 90 dB dynamic range, 145 dB dynamic range swept-sine measurements, real-time ANSI standard octave analysis, waterfall displays and transient capture for less than half the cost of other similarly equipped analyzers.
- Bandwidth: dc to 102.4 kHz
- Spans: 195.3 MHz to 102.4 kHz or 191 MHz to 100 kHz. The two displays can have different spans and start frequencies.
- Real-time bandwidth: 102.4 kHz (highest FFT span with continuous data acquisition and averaging)
- Channels: 2
- Input impedance: 1 M Ohm + 50 pF
- Dynamic range: 90 dB
- Groups: FFT, Octave Analysis, Swept-Sine
- Hardcopy output to printers and plotters
- 3.5 inch disk drive
- GPIB (IEEE-488) and RS-232 interfaces
- Monitor: CRT Monochrome, 800 x 600 resolution
- Connectors: BNC(f)
- 100, 120/220, 240 Vac; 50/60 Hz operation
- Weight: 56 lb; Size: 216 mm (8.5 in)H x 432 mm (17.0 in)W x 610 mm (24.0 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.