Stanford Research SR785 Dynamic Signal Analyzer, Dual Channel, dc to 102.4 kHz
The SR785 Two-Channel Dynamic Signal Analyzer is a precision, full-featured signal analyzer that offers state-of-the-art performance at a price that's less than half that of competitive analyzers. The SR785 incorporates new firmware and hardware that make it the ideal instrument for analyzing both mechanical and electrical systems. For measurements involving servo systems, control systems, acoustics, vibration testing, modal analysis, or machinery diagnostics, the SR785 has the features and specifications to get the job done.
Standard measurement groups include FFT, order tracking, octave, swept-sine, correlation, time capture, and time/histogram. The SR785 brings the power of several instruments to your application: a spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, vibration analyzer, octave analyzer and oscilloscope.
A unique measurement architecture allows the SR785 to function as a typical dual-channel analyzer with measurements like cross spectrum, frequency response, coherence, etc. Alternatively, the instrument can be configured so that each input channel functions as a single-channel analyzer with its own span, center frequency, resolution and averaging. This allows you to view a wide-band spectrum and simultaneously zoom in on spectral details. The same advanced architecture provides storage of all measurement building blocks and averaging modes. Vector averaged, rms averaged, unaveraged, and peak hold versions of all measurements are simultaneously acquired and can be displayed without re-taking data.
- Bandwidth: dc to 102.4 kHz
- Spans: 195.3 MHz to 102.4 kHz or 191 MHz to 100 kHz. The two displays can have different spans and start frequencies.
- Real-time bandwidth: 102.4 kHz (highest FFT span with continuous data acquisition and averaging)
- 20-pole/20-zero curve fitting
- Channels: 2
- Input impedance: 1 M Ohm + 50 pF
- Dynamic range: 90 dB
- Dynamic range in swept-sine mode: 145 dB
- Frequency Domain Measurements: Frequency Response, Linear Spectrum, Cross Spectrum, Power Spectrum, Coherence, Power Spectral Density
- Standard measurement groups: FFT, Time/Histogram, Correlation, Octave, Swept-Sine, Order Tracking
- Time Domain Measurements: Time Record, Cross-Correlation, Auto-Correlation, Orbit
- Amplitude Domain Measurements: Histogram, PDF, CDF
- 3.5 inch disk drive
- GPIB (IEEE-488) and RS-232 interfaces
- Monitor: CRT Monochrome, 800 x 600 resolution
- Connectors: BNC(f)
- 100, 120/220, 240 Vac; 50/60 Hz operation
- Weight: 56 lb; Size: 216 mm (8.5 in)H x 432 mm (17.0 in)W x 610 mm (24.0 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.