Tektronix P5205A High-Voltage Differential Probe, 100 MHz, 1 kV, 50:1, 500:1
The P5205A Differential Probe can be used with any oscilloscope and enables users to safely make measurements of floating circuits with their oscilloscope grounded. The P5205A Active Differential Probe converts floating signals to low voltage ground-referenced signals that can be displayed safely and easily on any ground-referenced oscilloscope.
- Attenuation 50X / 500X
- Differential Voltage 500X: ±1300 V / 50X: ±130 V
- Common Mode Voltage: ±1300 V
- Maximum Input Voltage-to-Earth: 1000 V CAT II
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- Differential Input Impedance: 10 MΩ || 2 pF
- Input Impedance between each Input and Ground: 5 MΩ || 4 pF
- Cable length: 1.8 m
- Shipping weight: 4 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.