Tektronix TCP2020 Current Probe, AC/DC, 20 A, 50 MHz
The TCP2020 is a high-performance, easy-to-use AC/DC Current Probe designed for use with any instrument with BNC inputs and >100 kΩ input termination.
This AC/DC current probe provides sufficient performance to support 50 MHz measurement system bandwidth. The TCP2020 and provides a maximum 20 Arms measurement range. The probe also provides excellent accuracy to current levels as low as 10 mA, important for meeting today’s challenging current measurement needs.
- DC to >50 MHz Bandwidth
- 20 A RMS Maximum Current Capability
- 100 A Peak Pulse Current Capability
- Core Jaw Diameter of 5 mm (0.2 in.)
- Accurately Measures Current Levels as Low as 10 mA per Division
- High Accuracy with Typically Less than 1% DC Gain Error
- Split-core Construction allows Easy Circuit Connection
- 10 mA/mV Sensitivity
- BNC Output Connects to Most Oscilloscopes and Other Measurement Equipment (>100 kΩ Termination Required)
- Degauss Button and Thumbwheel for DC Offset Adjustment
- Powered by an AC Adapter
- Low Noise and DC Drift
- Cable length: 2 m
- Shipping weight: 5 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.