Tektronix TEK-DPG TekVPI Deskew Pulse Generator Signal Source
The TEK-DPG Deskew Pulse Generator is a signal-generating accessory for Tektronix instruments that feature the TekVPI interface, including DPO3000 Series and DPO/MSO4000 Series oscilloscopes.
The TEK-DPG generator provides a source signal to the Power Measurement Deskew Fixture (Tektronix part number 067-1686-xx), used to deskew popular Tektronix probes. The generator and deskew fixture allow you to precisely deskew the time differences between instrument channels of current and voltage probes, necessary when you are using the probes in power measurement applications.
- An Easy-to-use, Plug-on Accessory for Oscilloscopes That Feature the TekVPI Interface
- Generates Source Signals to Enable Precise Deskew Between Current and Voltage Probes in Power Measurement Applications
- LED Status Indicator for Quick Identification of Generator State
- Multiple Output Signals Enable Use with a Variety of Oscilloscopes and Probes
- Output can be Turned Off to Reduce Power Consumption when Not in Use
- Easy Access to Oscilloscope Menu Display to Control Settings from the Oscilloscope Front Panel
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.