XP Power PLS6004002.5 Programmable DC Power Supply, 0 to 400 Vdc, 0 to 2.5 A
The PLS600 is a programmable DC power supply with a single output that offers output power to 600 watts. With 12-bit D/A & A/D converters embedded, the power supply comes with the capability of reporting voltage and current very accurately.
The PLS600 series provides convenient digital rotary controls for voltage and current adjustment. The power supplies also come with rear ports that allow remote control via USB, Ethernet, and analog control inputs. The USB and Ethernet inputs are SCPI compliant and have LabView drivers available on the National Instruments website. The PLS600 series is LXI certified.
- Output: 0 to 60 V, 0 to 9 A
- 600 Watts
- Digital Rotary Controls: fine and rapid adjustment of the output voltage and current
- Universal input
- Precise voltage and current measurement
- OVP (over voltage protection), OCP (over current protection) and OPP (over power protection) functions
- Front connectors
- Series and parallel capability
- USB and LAN Interfaces
- 90 to 265 Vac; 50/60Hz operation
- Weight: 6.0 lb; Size: 44 mm (1.73 in)H x 224 mm (8.82 in)W x 262 mm (10.3 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.