Bell Electronics Rental
Test for Rent© - Design · Assemble · Test · Service
R.F. for Rent© - Generate · Modify · Measure
Renting test and measurement equipment is a great way to fulfill your short term equipment requirements. As indicated throughout the product pages on our web site, Bell Electronics rents a wide variety of electronic test and measurement equipment with rental periods for as little or as long as you require.
Bell Electronics' expert staff can assist you with equipment selection, equipment availability, pricing quotes, and ordering. You can rent the Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Sound Level Meter, Generator, Thermal Imaging Camera, EMI / RFI Meter, RF Amplifier, Electronic Load, Cable Tester or any one of hundreds of other test equipment items that your projects may require.
Buy · Rent - Bell Electronics has a plan that will meet your needs. Below is a brief summary of our Test Equipment Rental program.
- 1. Availability - We offer fast delivery from stock and a broad selection of products to choose from. No need to wait on a manufacturer's long lead time.
- 2. Competitive Rates - We offer rental rates at a small fraction of the actual equipment value. No minimum rental period required!
- 3. Transit Time Credit - Unlike other rental companies that charge you until they recieve your rental return, Bell Electronics can end your rental on the day you ship your item back.
- 4. Customer Support - Bell Electronics provides expert technical assistance helping you select the right instrument for your application.
- 5. Preserve Your Capital - Get the equipment you need while preserving your credit lines for other expenditures. Renting and leasing allows you to maintain your borrowing power while requiring little or no up-front cash.
- 6. Tax Benefits - Renting can eliminating capital asset ownership taxes. In certain states, sales taxes are also waived if the equipment is utilized for research and development (always check with your tax professional). Rental payments are normally treated as operating expenses and can be costed to specific jobs and projects.
- 7. Avoid Certain Ownership Costs - Renting eliminates equipment maintenance and repair costs while providing obsolescence protection.
To obtain rental rates give us a call at 1-800-366-5240 or use our Rental Quotation Form. Be sure to specify your estimated rental period. A rental quote will be faxed or emailed back to you within 1 business day.
Please note that Bell Electronics will not rent equipment to be used outside of The United States or Canada unless it is being rented to a United States headquartered entity.
Still Need More Information?
Contact our sales department if you have any further questions regarding our rental program. If you have questions regarding any product listed in our web site catalog, we will gladly supply you with a more detailed data sheet by email or fax.