Ametek / Sorensen DLM 60-50E M9E Programmable DC Power Supply, 0 to 60 Vdc, 0 to 50 A, GPIB
The Sorensen DLM 60-50E Programmable DC Power Supply is designed to provide highly stable, continuously variable output voltage and current for a broad range of applications in a compact 2U ( 3½ inches high) chassis.
Both the 3 kW and 4 kW models have output voltages from 0-5 VDC to 0-600 VDC and a current range from 0-5 A to 0-450 A. The output rms noise is as low as 10 mV. The output will recover to 1% of its steady-state voltage within 1 ms for a step load change of 100% to 70% or 70% to 100%. The front panel layout makes the series extremely easy to use. Control switches include: power on, enable/ standby and local/remote.
Displays and indicators show programmed set points and operational control status. The programmed voltage, current and overvoltage set points are displayed with two large 3½ digit LED displays. Operational Status LEDs indicate power on, shutdown, over temperature, overvoltage, constant current and voltage mode status. Control Status LEDs indicate front panel lockout, remote control and standby status. IEEE- 488.2 control LEDs indicate error, service request and remote address status.
The 3 kW Models will accept 200/230 VAC single phase and 200/208 VAC three phase input power.
- Output: 0 to 60 V, 0 to 50 A
- High Power Density: 3000 watts in 2U (3.5 inches) high, (19 inches wide); no top or bottom clearance spacing required
- Near Linear Ripple & Noise: Ripple as low as 2.5 mVrms, noise as low as 15 mV p-p
- Remote Control
- IEEE-488.2 / RS-232C (12 bit) (Option M9E)
- Standard analog programming 0-5 V, 0-10 V, or 0-5 kΩ
- 180-264 VAC,; 47-63 Hz; single or three phase operation
- Weight: 40 lb; Size: 87 mm (3.46 in)H x 482 mm (19 in)W x 512 mm (20.19 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.