Ametek / Sorensen SGI100/300C-1CAAPF Programmable Precision High Power DC Power Supply, 0 to 100 Vdc, 0 to 300 A, 30 kW, LAN
The Sorensen SG Series represents the next generation of high power programmable DC power supplies. The SG Series is designed for exceptional load transient response, low noise and the highest power density in the industry. With a full 30 kW output in a 6U package, the SG leads the industry in power density. The power density is enhanced by a stylish front air intake allowing supplies to be stacked without any required clearance between units.
The SGI (Sorensen General purpose Intelligent) combines onboard intelligent controls with the outstanding power electronics common to all SG family supplies. These controls enable sophisticated sequencing, constant power mode and save/recall of instrument settings. Looping of sequences makes the SGI ideal for repetitive testing. An impressive vacuum fluorescent graphical display in eight languages, context sensitive "soft" keys and front panel keyboard simplify programming of the SGI.
- Output Voltage: 0 to 100 V
- Output Current: 0 to 300 A
- Rated Power: 30 kW
- Ripple & Noise - rms (20 Hz-300 kHz): 20 mV
- Ripple & Noise - p-p (20 Hz-20 MHz): 100 mV
- Option 1C adds Ethernet and RS-232
- 187 - 242 Vac Input - Three Phase (3 wire + ground), 47-63 Hz
- Weight: 170 lb; Size: 265.9 mm (10.47 in)H x 482.6 mm (19.0 in)W x 691 mm (27.2 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.