Ametek / Sorensen XEL 30-3DP Dual Programmable DC Power Supply, 0 to 30 Vdc, 0 to 3 A x2, with LAN, USB, RS-232
The Sorensen XEL 30-3DP is two 30V/3A power supplies in one unit. The Sorensen XEL benchtop power supply is as easy to use as simple analog power supplies but offers the flexibility of advanced digital features. The user interface allows easy control with single-turn knobs including a fine control knob for voltage. This easy-to-use interface is complemented by V-Span, S-lock and Output Enable functions. V-Span allows the user to set a maximum and minimum value over which the knob control operates. This provides more precise control over the voltage as the knob operates over a narrow range as well as protecting devices under test by limiting the maximum voltage. S-Lock provides an easy method to output a regulated fixed voltage. Output Enable lets the user setup the desired voltage and current levels prior to actually turning on the output. All of these features in a laboratory bench supply are only found in the XEL series.The programming "P" option includes LXI Class C Ethernet, USB, RS-232 and analog remote control.
- Output: Dual 0 to 30 V, 0 to 3 A
- Digital features with analog controls
- Remote control for bench & system application
- S-Lock: Set and lock the voltage
- V-Span: user-defined voltage limits
- Small benchtop footprint
- Option P Interfaces: LXI Class C Ethernet, USB, RS-232 and remote analog
- 115 Vac ±10%; 50/60 Hz; single phase operation
- Weight: 18.8 lb; Size: 214 mm (8.4 in)H x 131 mm (5.2 in)W x 288 mm (11.3 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.