Ametek / Sorensen / Xantrex XFR 100-28 Programmable DC Power Supply, 0 to 100 Vdc, 0 to 28 A
The XFR100-28 power supply provides low-noise, precisely regulated, variable DC output at 2800 Watts of output power. Over voltage protection (OVP) and thermal shutdown are standard. Front panel controls and indicators are extensive.
Option MGA adds GPIB / IEEE 488.1 Interface.
- Voltage: 0 to 100 Vdc
- Current: 0 to 28 A
- Output Power: 2800 W
- Output noise (0-20 MHz): 175 mVp-p
- Output ripple (rms): Voltage 25 mV, Current 80 mA
- Load regulation: Voltage (0.02% of Vmax + 5 mV) 27 mV, Current (0.02% of Imax + 5 mA) 10.6 mA
- 190-264 Vac; 47-63 Hz, 1 Phase operation
- Weight: 33 lb; Size: 88.9 mm (3.5 in)H x 429.4 mm (19.0 in)W x 534 mm (21.0 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.