Ametek / Sorensen / Xantrex XFR 20-60 Programmable DC Power Supply, 0 to 20 Vdc, 0 to 60 A
The XFR20-60 power supply provides low-noise, precisely regulated, variable DC output at 1200 Watts of output power. Over voltage protection (OVP) and thermal shutdown are standard. Front panel controls and indicators are extensive.
Option GPIB = GPIB Interface
Option MIA = ISOL interface card provides isolated analog control and readback
- Voltage: 0 to 20 Vdc
- Current: 0 to 60 A
- Output Power: 1200 W
- Output noise (0-20 MHz): 50 mVp-p
- Output ripple (rms): Voltage 8 mV, Current 300 mA
- Load regulation: Voltage (0.02% of Vmax + 5 mV) 3 mV, Current (0.02% of Imax + 5 mA) 8 mA
- 85-130 Vac or 190-264 Vac; 47-63 Hz operation
- Weight: 18 lb; Size: 43.4 mm (1.71 in)H x 483 mm (19.0 in)W x 508 mm (20.0 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.