Ametek / Sorensen / Xantrex XHR 7.5-130 Programmable DC Power Supply, 0 to 7.5 Vdc, 0 to 130 A
The Sorensen XHR Series provides 975 watts of DC power in a compact half-rack package. The supplies are designed for benchtop and system use, and as an ideal companion for other half-rack instruments in a test console. Its unique features and size make XHR ideal for OEM applications where high power and wide adjustment of output voltage or current is required, and a compact half-rack configuration is advantageous.
It is stackable with a small foot print, front panel binding post connectors and a low current requirement that allows it to be plugged into a standard 120 VAC, 15 A circuit. State-of-the-art zero voltage or "soft" switching technology virtually eliminates switching transients for high efficiency, low noise and high reliability. XHR is also power-factor-corrected for low current draw (only 11 A at 120 VAC for 1000 watts) and reduced generation of input current harmonics.
The half-rack XHR is ideal as a "companion" for another half-rack instrument in a test system equipment console, eliminating the need for a blank panel while preserving vertical rack space. With a choice of rear and/or front panel connectors, XHR offers added system flexibility.
- Voltage: 0 to 7.5 Vdc
- Current: 0 to 130 A
- Output Power: 975 W
- Output noise (0-20 MHz): 70 mVp-p
- Output ripple (rms): Voltage 10 mV
- Load regulation: Voltage (0.02% of Vmax + 5 mV) 3 mV, Current (0.02% of Imax + 5 mA) 66 mA
- 85-250 Vac; 47-63 Hz operation
- Power factor correction (0.99 min.)
- Zero voltage ("soft") switching for high efficiency and low noise
- High efficiency, 85% typical
- 10-turn voltage and current control
- Constant voltage, constant current
- Adjustable overvoltage protection
- LED voltmeter and ammeter
- Remote sensing and programming
- Output current/voltage monitor
- Front panel standby switch
- Remote on/off
- Stackable half-rack package, benchtop or rack mountable
- CSA Listed
- Weight: 14 lb; Size: 86.4 mm (3.4 in)H x 216 mm (8.5 in)W x 472.2 mm (18.6 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.