Ametek / Sorensen / Xantrex XPD 60-9 Programmable DC Power Supply, 0 to 60 Vdc, 0 to 9 A
The Sorensen XPD Series features the smallest 500-watt programmable power supply available. The XPD Series is ideal for benchtop, ATE and OEM applications where a wide range of output voltage or current is needed in a compact unit.
The XPD can be combined in a mix-and-match configuration with the quarter-rack 300-watt HPD series and 60-watt XT series. Each unit features zero voltage
soft switching to virtually eliminate switching transients. This switching technology contributes to high efficiency, low noise, and high reliability. The XPD series also features power factor correction (PFC) technology to enable low current draw and to greatly reduce generation of input current harmonics.
Option MGA = GPIB / IEEE 488.1 Interface
- Output: 0 to 60 V, 0 to 9 A
- 540 Watts
- Analog programming
- Universal input
- Zero voltage
- Power factor correction (PFC)
- Front and rear connectors
- Ten-turn front panel knobs
- Remote sense with 5V line loss compensation
- LabVIEW®and LabWindows®drivers
- 85-264 VAC max, auto ranging,; 47-63 Hz; single phase operation
- Weight: 9.0 lb; Size: 134.7 mm (5.2 in)H x 109.2 mm (4.2 in)W x 600 mm (13.0 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.