Ametek / Sorensen / Xantrex XT 30-2 Programmable DC Power Supply, 0 to 30 Vdc, 0 to 2 A
The Sorensen XT 30-2 XT Series provides 60 watts of programmable linear DC power in a quarter-rack package suited for both benchtop and system applications. XT Series power supplies are ideal for OEM applications where a wide adjustment of output voltage or current is required in a compact package. For systems applications, multiple single units can be rack mounted in configurations of up to four independent 60-watt outputs.
Optional M9A adds GPIB Interface
- Output: 0 to 30 V, 0 to 2 A
- Low noise and ripple
- Excellent line/load regulation
- Fast transient response
- Constant voltage or constant current operation with automatic crossover and mode indication
- Current limit
- Front and rear outputs
- Remote sense 0.5 V per line
- LabVIEW®and LabWindows®drivers
- 115 Vac ±10%; 57-63 Hz; single phase operation
- Weight: 7.7 lb; Size: 134.7 mm (5.2 in)H x 109.2 mm (4.2 in)W x 297 mm (11.7 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.