Anritsu MA2472D Power Sensor, 10 MHz to 18 GHz, -70 dBm to +20 dBm
The Anritsu MA2472D is a Standard Diode Sensor designed for use with the ML2430, ML2480 and ML2490 series power meters. They are designed for high dynamic range, high accuracy CW and TDMA measurements. These power sensors have 90 dB dynamic range and linearity better than 1.8% making them the choice for precision measurements. The 4 µs rise time of these sensors is fast enough for power measurements on GSM and similar TDMA systems that use GMSK modulation.
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- Dynamic Range: -70 to +20 dBm
- Rise Time: <0.004 ms
- Sensor linearity: 1.8%, <18 GHz
- Temperature accuracy (5 to 50 degrees C.): <1.0%
- RF connector: N(m)
- Shipping weight: 2 lb; Size: 73 mm x 52 mm x 29 mm
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.