Anritsu PSN50 High Accuracy Power Sensor, 50 MHz to 6 GHz, -30 dBm to +20 dBm
The 50 MHz to 6 GHz PSN50 sensor delivers true RMS measurements from -30 to +20 dBm, enabling users to make accurate measurements for both CW and digitally modulated signals such as GSM/GPRS/EDGE, CDMA/EV-DO, WCDMA/HSDPA, and WiMAX. The sensor connects to BTS Master and Spectrum Master products with the USB interface. The RS-232 serial port is used to connect to legacy handheld products.
- Measurement Range: -30 to +20 dBm
- Frequency Range: 50 MHz to 6 GHz
- Input Connector: Type N, male, 50 Ω
- Max Input Without Damage: +33 dBm, ±25 VDC
- Input Return Loss: 50 MHz to 2 GHz: ≥26 dB, 2 GHz to 6 GHz: ≥20 dB
- Interfaces: RS-232 Serial Interface Mini-B USB USB 2.0 compatible
- Shipping weight: 2 lb
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.