Electronics & Innovation 1140LA RF Amplifier, 10 kHz to 2 MHz, Class AB, 1000 W
The E&I 1140LA produces 1000 Watts of quasi linear class AB power over a frequency range of 10 kHz to 2 MHz, with a nominal power gain of 55 dB (±1 dB). It operates on a class AB mode and utilizes rugged RF MoS FETs in the RF amplification stages.
It has a full four port coupler in the output facilitating the simultaneous display of forward and reflected power. With 55 dB gain over the specified frequency range and will operate up to 1 MHz with lower gain.
- Class of Operation: Class AB
- Frequency Range: 10 kHz to 2 MHz
- Rated Power Output: 1000 W
- Power Gain: 55 dB
- Gain Flatness: ±1 dB
- Input Power for Rated Output: 5 mW / 0.7 dBm
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Size (H x W x D): 13.2" x 16.71" x 20.1" (333.2 mm x 424.4 mm x 510.1 mm)
- Weight: 108 lbs (49 kg)
- 100 - 240 Vac; 47-63 Hz
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.