Electronics & Innovation 2500L Linear Power Amplifier, 50 kHz to 12 MHz, Class A, 500 W
The E&I 2500L Amplifier is a rugged source of RF power, useful for ultrasonics, laser modulation, RFI/EMI, plasma equipment and general laboratory applications. The 2500L represents E&I's commitment to providing RF power amplifiers of the highest quality, durability and ruggedness.
The E&I 2500L produces 500 Watts of class A linear power output over the entire frequency range from 50 kHz to 12 MHz. It has very low harmonic distortion along with low IMD products. Operation over the band is achieved without the need for any band switching or indeed any adjustments. The power gain is rated at 60 dB with a typical gain flatness of ±2 dB.
The 2500L is compatible with most signal generators, frequency synthesizers, sweep generators and other laboratory signal sources. It accurately reproduces all waveforms within its power and frequency ranges: AM. FM, SSB, pulsed and other complex modulation schemes.
The 2500L is built to withstand a 13 dBm input (1.0 Volt RMS) for any VSWR load condition. The internal switched mode power supply is very conservatively rated, in order to facilitate operation over a large range of line conditions and temperatures. The forced air cooling provides for low internal temperatures, providing long term reliability. The RF power is delivered by rugged DMoS FETs, de-rated to provide for excellent MTBF figures.
- Class of Operation: Class A
- Frequency Range: 50 kHz to 12 MHz
- Rated Power Output: 500 Watts (P1dB)
- Saturated Power Output: 50 kHz to 12 MHz > 750 W
- Gain: 60 dB (nominal)
- Gain Flatness: ±2.0 dB
- Input Power for Rated Output: 0.5 mW
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Size: 24.75 x 16.5 x 20 (H x W x D)
- Weight: 190 lbs (90 Kg)
- Cooling: Forced air
- Temperature Range: 0 - 40 C
- AC Input: 200 - 240 Volts
- Front Panel Meter: Front panel indicates forward and reflected power
- Protection Input: Unit will withstand input signal of +13 dBm without damage (1.0 V rms) max. and infinite load VSWR
- Stability: Unconditional into any passive load
- Ruggedness: Any load VSWR, any phase from open to Short circuit without damage.
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.