ETS 3816/2 NM Line Impedance Stabilization Network, 9 kHz to 30 MHz, 2 x 16 A
The ETS 3816/2 NM is a two-line, low pass filter network used for conducted emissions measurements. The 3816/2NM is placed between the power mains and the equipment under test to stabilize line impedance, provide a 50 Ω RF connection, and eliminate unwanted RF signals from the line supply.
- Frequency Range: 9 kHz to 30 MHz
- 16 A Continuous Current Rating (max.)
- Earth Line Choke
- Artificial Hand Network
- Switchable High Pass Filter
- IEC 1010 Compliant
- 60 Hz operation
- Maximum voltage: 125 Vac line to ground
- Weight: 11 lb; Size: 152 mm (6.0 in)H x 222 mm (8.7 in)W x 381 mm (15.0 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.