Fluke 2620A Hydra Series II Data Acquisition Unit, 21 Channel Analog Input
The 2620A Hydra Series II Data Acquisition Unit is a multi-channel data acquisition unit able to measure ac and dc voltages, temperature via thermocouples and RTDs, resistance, and frequency. It features 21 measurement channels, 8 digital input/output lines, a Totalizer input, and 4 alarm output lines. The Data Acquisition Unit is easily carried by hand and can be ac or dc powered. The user can choose communications with a host computer over an RS-232 (standard) or IEEE-488 (2620A/05) computer interface.
The 2620A comes with a removable Universal Input Module that enables fast, convenient set-up and reconfiguration. Any combination of dc voltage, ac voltage, thermocouple, RTD, resistance, or frequency measurements can be connected to the input module without the need for additional signal conditioning. Thermocouple reference junction compensation is automatically performed by sensing the temperature of the input module's isothermal block.
The Hydra 2620A is ideal for applications that require direct connection to a PC for real-time data collection.
Easy-to-use front-end. An RS-232 serial interface makes it easy to connect the Hydra Data Acquisition Unit to a PC or modem for real-time data acquisition. The 2620A can also be used as a 20-channel panel meter.
IEEE interface. An optional IEEE-488 interface allows you to easily integrate the 2620A with other IEEE-488 instruments and your PC.
- Channel Scanning: can be continuous scanning, scanning at an interval time, single scans, or triggered (internal or external) scans
- Channel Monitoring: make measurements on a single channel and view these measurements on the display
- Channel Scanning and Monitoring: view measurements made for the monitor channel while scanning of all active channels continues
- Multi-Function Display: Left (numeric) display shows measurement readings; also used when setting numeric parameters; Right (alphanumeric) display used for numeric entries, channel number selection and display, status information, and operator prompts
- Front-Panel Operation
- Measurement Input Function and Range:
Volts dc (Vdc), dc voltage ranges 300 mV, 3 V, 30 V, 300 V
Volts ac (Vac), ac voltage ranges 300 mV, 3 V, 30 V, 300 V
Frequency (Hz), 15 Hz to 1 MHz
Resistance (Ω), resistance ranges: 300Ω, 3 kΩ, 30 kΩ, 300 kΩ, 3 MΩ, 10 MΩ
- Temperature Measurement: Thermocouple types J, K, E, T, N, R, S, and B, and Hoskins Engineering Co. type C are supported. Also, DIN/IEC 751 Platinum RTDs are supported
- Totalize Events on the Totalizing Input
- Alarm Limits and Digital Output Alarm Indication
- 4-Terminal Resistance Measurements (Channels 1 through 10 only)
- RS-232 Computer Interface Operation
- Measurement Rate Selection
- Nonvolatile Memory: Storage of minimum, maximum, and most recent measurements for all scanned channels. Storage of Computer Interface setup, channel configurations, and calibration values.
- RS-232 interface (IEEE-488 available when ordering option 05)
- 90 to 264 Vac, 50 or 60 Hz operation; or 9.0 to 16 Vdc
- Weight: 7 lb; Size: 93 mm (3.67 in)H x 216 mm (8.5 in)W x 312 mm (12.3 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.