IET / Quadtech / GenRad 1864 Megohmmeter, 1864-9700, 50 kOhm to 200 T Ohm, 10 to 1090 Vdc
The GR / QuadTech / IET Labs 1864 Megohmmeter is the choice for more demanding applications. The test voltage can be set to any value from 10 VDC to 109 VDC in one-volt steps and to 1090 VDC in 10 volt steps. Thus the 1864 can be set to any common, or uncommon test voltage for ceramic, mica or paper capacitors, or other devices. The reverse resistance of rectifiers can be readily measured; the low test voltages are especially useful in measuring solid state diodes. An additional range permits measurements up to 200 TΩ (2 x 1014Ω). General Radio 1864.
- Voltage output range: 10 to 1090 Vdc
- Resistance measurement range: 50 kohms to 200 Tohms in 8 ranges
- Meter: analog
- Short-circuit current: 5 mA approx.
- Voltage accuracy: ±2%
- High voltage presence indicator lamp
- 100-125/200-250 Vac, 50-400 Hz operation
- Weight: 10 lb; Size: 254 mm (10.0 in)H x 245 mm (9.63 in)W x 172 mm (6.75 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.