Kepco KLP 75-33 Programmable DC Power Supply, 0 to 75 V, 0 to 33 A
The Kepco KLP is a laboratory grade power supply in which the voltage/current limits are automatically recalculated, forming a constant-power hyperbolic-shaped boundary between the voltage and current modes. This curve, which replaces the single max-power operating point of conventional power supplies, provides the user with a greatly expanded choice of maximum power volt-ampere combinations. The constant-power limit of the KLP is 1200 watts. The standard KLP Models (no suffix, previously referred to as -1200 models) have built-in GPIB and RS 232 interfaces.
- Switch mode topology for cool, efficient operation
- GPIB and isolated analog programming included on all models
- Built-in RS232
- 1U panel height at 1200 watts
- Front to back air flow allows full power operation without space between supplies (zero clearance)
- Wide-range AC input, 90-265 Vac with PFC, 45 to 440 Hz
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.