Keysight / Agilent 11909A Low Noise Preamplifier, 9 kHz to 1 GHz, 32dB
The 11909A amplifier improves receiver and spectrum analyzer sensitivity. It is ideally suited for use with 11940A and 11941A close-field probes to detect low-level emissions from a device under test. Radiated emissions from measurements using a spectrum analyzer and antenna are improved by the increased sensitivity that this unit offers.
- Frequency Range: 9 kHz to 1.0 GHz
- 32.5 dB gain (typical)
- Ideally suited for use with 11940A and 11941A close-field probes
- Excellent noise figure (1.8 dB typ.)
- Enables detection of low-level emissions from a device under test
- Improves radiated emission measurements using a spectrum analyzer and antenna
- 50 Ohm impedance
- N(f) connectors, input/output
- 100, 120/220, 240 Vac; 50 to 60 Hz operation; 10 VA
- Weight: 4 lb; Size: 91 mm (3.6 in)H x 109 mm (4.3 in)W x 183 mm (7.2 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.