Keysight / Agilent 33210A Waveform/Function Generator, 10 MHz
The Agilent 33220A function / arbitrary waveform generator uses direct digital synthesis (DDS) technology which creates stable, accurate low distortion sine waves as well as square waves with fast rise and fall times up to 10 MHz and linear ramp waves up to 100 kHz.
The 33210A can generate variable-edge-time pulses up to 5 MHz. With variable period, pulse width, and amplitude the 33210A is ideally suited to a wide variety of applications requiring a flexible pulse signal.
- 10 MHz Sine and Square waveforms
- Pulse, Ramp, Triangle, Noise, and DC waveforms
- AM, FM, and PWM modulation types
- Linear and logarithmic sweeps and burst operation
- 10 mVpp to 10 Vpp amplitude range
- Graph mode for visual verification of signal settings
- Fully compliant to LXI Class C specification
- USB, GPIB, and LAN (LXI) interfaces included
- 100 - 240 Vac, -5%, +10%; 50/60Hz operation
- Weight: 7.5 lb; Size: 104 mm (4.1 in)H x 261 mm (10.28 in)W x 303 mm (11.93 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.