Keysight / Agilent 34946A Dual 1x2 SPDT Terminated Microwave Switch Module
The 34946A Dual 1x2 SPDT Terminated Microwave Switch Module Module for the 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit offers bi-directional switching for test signals from DC to 26.5 GHz. These switches provide excellent insertion loss, isolation, and VSWR specification. The microwave switches are configured as two independent 1x2 (SPDT) terminated switches on a single module. For general-purpose microwave switching applications, the module can be used to switch separate signal sources for a multi-band receiver/transmitter testing application.
The 34946A module (Options 004, 020, 026) has two independent N1810TL switches. These terminated 3-port 50-ohm switches are designed to maintain impedance matching.
- Dual 1x2 SPDT terminated microwave switch
- 4 GHz, 20 GHz or 26.6 GHz options
- Insertion Loss: <0.42 dB @ 4 GHz, <0.69 dB @ 20 GHz, <0.80 dB @ 26.5 GHz
- Isolation: >85 dB @ 4 GHz, >67 dB @ 20 GHz, >60 dB @ 26.5 GHz
- VSWR: <1.15 dB @ 4 GHz, <1.30 dB @ 20 GHz, <1.60 dB @ 26.5 GHz
- Input Impedance: 50 Ω
- High isolation, low VSWR
- Up to 50 W switching
- SMA connectors
- External switch mounting option
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.