Keysight / Agilent 35670A Dynamic Signal Analyzer, Portable, 61 µHz to 102.4 kHz
The 35670A is a portable two or four channel dynamic signal analyzer with the versatility to be several instruments at once. Rugged and portable, the 35670A is ideal for field work, yet it has the performance and functionality required for demanding R&D applications.
The 35670A's source types include: random, burst random, periodic chirp, burst chirp, pink noise, sine, swept-sine (option 1D2), and arbitrary source (option 1D4). The 35670A's measurement modes include: frequency response, linear spectrum, cross spectrum, power spectrum, coherence, power spectrum, power spectral density, time waveform, orbit, auto-correlation, cross-correlation, histogram, PDF, and CDF. Optional features provide for troubleshooting mechanical vibration and noise problems, characterizing control systems, or general spectrum and network analysis.
35670A Options: (See available purchase configurations.)
- 35670A-1C2 Add instrument BASIC
- 35670A-1D0 Computed order tracking
- 35670A-1D1 Real time octave measurements
- 35670A-1D2 Swept sine measurement
- 35670A-1D3 Curve fit/synthesis
- 35670A-1D4 Arbitrary source
- 35670A-AY2 Two Input Channel Configuration
- 35670A-AY6 Four Input Channel Configuration
- 35670A-UFC 8MB RAM
- 35670A-UFF 1 MB NVRAM
- 35670A-UK4 Microphone adapter and power supply
- Frequency Range: 61 µHz to 102.4 kHz (depending on channel utilization)
- 102.4 kHz (1 channel), 51.2 kHz (2 channel), 25.6 kHz (4 channel)
- Resolution: 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 lines
- Dynamic range: 90 dB
- Amplitude accuracy: ± 0.15 dB
- Built-in 3.5-inch floppy disk
- Tachometer input
- BNC(f) input connectors
- IEEE-488, parallel, and RS-232C interfaces
- 90-264 Vac, 47-440 Hz operation; or 12-28 Vdc
- Weight: 33 lb; Size: 190 mm (7.5 in)H x 340 mm (13.4 in)W x 465 mm (18.3 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.