Keysight / Agilent 4284A Precision LCR Meter
The 4284A precision LCR meter features a wide 20 Hz to 1 MHz test frequency range and superior test-signal performance that allows the 4284A to test components to the most commonly-used test standards, such as IEC/MIL standards, and under conditions that simulate the intended application. Whether in research and development, production, quality assurance, or incoming inspection, the 4284A will meet all of your LCR meter test and measurement requirements.
- Option 001 adds Power Amplifier/Internal DC Bias
- Option 002 adds Bias Current Interface
- Option 006 adds 2 m/4 m Cable Length Operation
- Test frequencies: 20 Hz to 1 MHz
- 0.05% basic accuracy, 6-digit resolution
- 20 Vrms level option (Option 001)
- L range: 0.01 nH - 99.9999 kH
- C range: 0.01 fF - 9.99999 F
- |Z|, R, X range: 0.01 ohm - 99.9999 megohms
- |Y|, G, B range: 0.01 nS - 99.9999 S
- D range: 0.000001 - 9.99999
- Q range: 0.01 - 99999.9
- ∅ range: -180° - +180°
- Deviation range: -999.999% - 999.999%
- Parameters measured: |Z|, |Y|, L, C, R, G, D, Q, Rs, Rp, ∅, X, and deviation for any parameter
- GPIB interface
- 100, 120/220 Vac ±10%, 240 Vac +5% -10%; 47-66 Hz operation
- Weight: 33 lb; Size: 177 mm (7.0 in)H x 426 mm (16.75 in)W x 498 mm (19.6 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.