Keysight / Agilent 4285A Precision LCR Meter, 75 kHz to 30 MHz
The 4285A Precision LCR Meter provides a precise, reliable, high-speed solution for component and material measurement. For demanding RF component tests, the 4285A offers a higher test-frequency range, from 75 kHz to 30 MHz.. Whether in research and development, production, quality assurance, or incoming inspection, the 4285A will meet all of your LCR meter test and measurement requirements.
Option 001 adds Bias Current Interface
Option 002 adds Bias Current Interface
- Test frequencies: 75 kHz to 30 MHz
- 0.1% basic accuracy, 6-digit resolution
- L range: 0.001 nH - 99.9999 H
- C range: 0.01 fF - 999.999 µF
- |Z|, R, X range: 0.01 ohm - 99.9999 megohms
- |Y|, G, B range: 0.01 nS - 99.9999 S
- D range: 0.000001 - 9.99999
- Q range: 0.01 - 99999.9
- ∅ range: -180° - +180°
- Deviation range: -999.999% - 999.999%
- Parameters measured: |Z|, |Y|, L, C, R, G, D, Q, Rs, Rp, ∅, X, and deviation for any parameter
- GPIB interface
- 100, 120/220 Vac ±10%, 240 Vac +5% -10%; 47-66 Hz operation
- Weight: 33 lb; Size: 177 mm (7.0 in)H x 426 mm (16.75 in)W x 498 mm (19.6 in)D
Please see Datasheet for complete details and specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.